The new range of La San Marco automatic coffee grinders has been realised with modern sophisticated technological solutions and innovative design concepts. Grinding capacity, quiet operation, reliability and automation are the strong points of the range.
• Electronic control unit controlling grinder start and stop. Grinding times can be set at 30, 50, 80 or 120 seconds. These models can restore the coffee level in the ground-coffee holder after 6, 12, 18 or 24 servings.
• Ground-coffee dispenser with a range of adjustments of 5 to 9 grams per serving or, in the larger serving configuration, from 6 to 10 grams.
• Ground-coffee holder of 250 gram capacity, with grinding stop system when maximum level is reached.
• Servings counter mounted on ground coffee holder.
• Press available in two interchangeable versions - cylindrical and conical - allowing the ground coffee to be pressed with different filter-cup models.
• Hopper of transparent plastic available in two versions, with a holding capacity of coffee beans of 1.75 and 2.25 kg, respectively.
• Painted aluminium frame available in grey and beige colours.
• Support for filter cup adaptable to all filter cup models.